1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To improve our website in order to better serve you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
· To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
4. How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5. Do we use ‘cookies’?
· Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
7. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
8. Third-party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We do not use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We do not use Google, as a third-party vendor, to serve ads on our site.
10.We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by emailing us at:
11.How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
12.Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
13.Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not specifically market to anyone under the age of 16 years of age.
14.Fair Information Practices
Fair Information Practices Principles have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
· Within 7 business days
Recipients of emails have the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
· Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
· Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
· Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
· Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
93 Ellingham Industrial Estate, Ashford, Kent TN23 6LZ, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1233 642 816
Last Edited January 2019